If there’s one thing all quilters should be proud of, it’s the amazing quilts they create. Whether an heirloom wedding quilt, a bed quilt, wall hanging or a table runner, it’s truly inspiring to see what quilters can do with fabric and thread.
That’s why we’re inviting you, all our Keepsake Quilting fans, to share the quilts you’ve made using products from Keepsake Quilting. That’s right, we want to see how you took the inspiration from fabric, kits, patterns, and projects from Keepsake Quilting and turned them into a unique creation. And by sharing your creations, you’ll be entered to win one of eight delicious prizes!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Take a picture of a quilt you’ve made or are currently making using a kit, pattern, fabric or tool purchased from Keepsake Quilting. Don’t worry if your photo isn’t professional! A snap/phone shot will do.
2. Visit your favorite social media spot–Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest–and post, pin, or comment with your quilt or project photo. Be sure to include the hashtag: #KQQuiltsIMadeContest.
3. Repeat for any additional quilts you’ve made from Keepsake Quilting.
That’s all there is to it!
By submitting your picture(s) you’ll be entered to win one of eight super-sized Mystery Medleys from Keepsake Quilting! Each mystery medley consists of 12 different fat quarters – 6 prints and 6 batiks. Retail value $32.99; fat quarters measuring approx. 18” x 20” each.
1. You must use the hashtag #KQQuiltsIMadeContest on your post, comment, or pin in order to be entered.
2. Each entry must be unique and shared only once, no duplicates please.
3. You can only enter during the sweepstakes period, November 6, 2015 to December 5, 2015.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all the entrants (from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest). Winners will be posted at blog.keepsakequilting.com and on our social media pages on or around November 30, 2015.
5. Updates on the sweepstakes can be found on the Keepsake Quilting Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KeepsakeQuilting/ or Twitter page: https://twitter.com/KQ_Quilting.
The Official Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and The District Of Columbia (“U.S.”) who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of F+W Media, Inc., (“Sponsor”), its promotional partners, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. SPONSOR: F+W Media, Inc., Keepsake Quilting, PO Box 1618, Center Harbor, NH 03226
3. TIMING: The #KQQuiltsIMadeContest Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 6, 2015, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends approximately November 20, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device.
4. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes period, take a photo of your finished or in progress quilt which utilizes materials or instructions from a Keepsake Quilting product to be made. Post this photo as a comment on the Keepsake Quilting Facebook page or post or pin to Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest via a personal account. All entries must contain the designated hashtag: #KQQuiltsIMadeContest to be valid. Each photo can only be entered once. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
5. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about November 30, 2015, representatives of the Sponsor will pool the entries from Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest using the sweepstakes hashtag and will conduct a random drawing to award eight prizes. Prize package is a fabric mystery medley which consists of 12 different fat quarters. Retail value $32.99. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
On or about December 5, 2015 winners will be posted at blog.keepsakequilting.com and on the Keepsake Quilting Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KeepsakeQuilting/and Twitter page https://twitter.com/KQ_Quilting.
If a potential winner fails to respond within 10 days of Sponsor’s notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and (where legal) publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state and local taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize, not otherwise specified, are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only through Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originate at any other Internet Web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the originating post, pin, or comment is registered at the time of entry. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, by participating each entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning these official rules shall be governed by Ohio law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Hamilton County in the state of Ohio, United States, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: [a] any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and [b] any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and [c] under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Entrant’s Personal Information