If you can only choose 5 things, that is! Here is a list of the top 5 things that are go-to items, from best-sellers to classics and all in all amazing deals you cannot find anywhere else!
- Seasonal & Creative Kits: With each new catalog and even in between, you need to check out our offerings of kits by your favorite designers and fabric companies. From holiday decor, wall kits and quilts kits for beds of all sizes. Also take a peek at our clearance section (there are always gems there as we make room for new items).
- Wide Backings: Our wide backings are the perfect finishing touch to your quilt top. Go seamless and pick out a great backing from our wide selection (pun intended). Select from 108″ backings by the yard at only $13.68 per yard or choose a 3-yard Back Pack for even more savings at $37.99.
What is a Back Pack? Back Packs are 3-yard cuts of 108″ wide fabric, precut and ready to go! They measure 108″x108″ and are the perfect size to have on hand for your next project as it will fit quilts up to queen size.
- Notions & Patterns: Did you know we have over 3,000 notions and over 2,000 patterns on our site? We’re a one-stop shop for all your sewing and quilting needs. From the full line of Creative Grids rulers, wool pressing mats, even a design wall (just to name a few), you’ll find everything you need to for your project.
- Precuts, Precuts, Precuts: No visit to Keepsake Quilting, whether online or in-store, would be complete without checking out our array of precuts. Batiks to reproduction prints, modern to traditional, our precuts run the gamut in styles and variety. We’re always carefully cutting in our facilities in North Carolina–off the bolt, shipped to your door, and into your cherished quilt and sewing projects.
Need inspiration? Check out our Precut Inspirations Catalog, a digital guide for projects and precuts to pair with them.
- EXCLUSIVE Amish Black: Our best-selling fabric is famous for its deep hue and unmatched quality. What makes it so special? Its tight weave and double dye holds in the truest midnight black pigment with no undertones of gray or brown. Now in convenient precut sizes, it’s never been easier to sew with Amish Black.
We just scratched the surface of what Keepsake Quilting has to offer. We welcome you to shop with us and see what’s new at KQ!